Balloon Collaboration
September 21, 2019, 01:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DaddyB, Larry and Dan are your administrators...Private message for any problems or issues with the Forum//barntekadmin

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Recipes  (Read 3955 times)
sillykay
Family

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2009, 02:33:20 AM »

Anyone have any special recipes they would like to share? Especially ones that make Thanksgiving and those special occasions even more special with that one certain dish. Mama really needs to get on here and do this with us.

Shiela B
Brandi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 04:22:55 PM »

I promise I haven't forgotten about sending you the recipes that I have of Meema's.  It's taking a little longer than I thought and the email size would either be too big or you would have a ton of them.  I'll try to get them onto a disk and send them to you that way soon.
sillykay
Family

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »

to tell you the truth, I forgot. oops  Embarrassed

Shiela B
Brandi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2009, 11:49:29 PM »

Whew!!!!

That's a relief!  I was afraid that you were gonna yell at me about it  Wink
Mary
Family

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »

I got Hazel's recipe for Chuck Wagon,Sour Creme Cake,Biscuits abd Chciken Pie!!!!
sillykay
Family

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 03:01:30 PM »

Then put it on here!

Shiela B
Brandi

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Sour Cream Cake............[yum!!!!!  Meema always made the best sour cream cake.

Ok.  I'm hungary now!!
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 12:39:36 AM »

When I'm on the road (like now) and living out of a suitcase in a hotel, you get kinda tired of eating out every night, or you just can't drag yourself out to get something to eat.  These are some of the recipes that I use (and am using now) to eat in while living in a hotel.  Most hotels have a microwave and a little fridge so these are easy.
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 12:52:42 AM »

Tonite's Fare:

Dan's Road Chili

1 small can of chilli beans (pinto beans in a medium chili sauce from Target across the road)
a couple of dollops of medium Salsa (Pace - from Target across the road)
Lots of Tabasco (from wherever you can get it)

Mix the salsa into half the chili beans.  Put the rest of the chili beans in a zippy bag for tomorrow night.  Nuke for 45 secs.  Stir and nuke for another 30 secs. Tabasco to taste.

Dan's Road Tuna

1 Can of Tuna (size depends on how much you like Tuna)
1 Bag O' Salad (the pre-made stuff that comes in a bag they sell in the vegetable section)
Mayonnaise (the lo-fat stuff, cause the doctor will yell at me again if I eat the GOOD stuff)

Open the bag o' salad and spread a handful of it on a plate.  Open and drain the can of tuna and then dump it on top of the salad. Plop a couple of teaspoons of mayo on top of everything.  Enjoy!

Healthy and satisfying if I say so myself.
sillykay
Family

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 05:53:18 AM »

Yum Yum. Sounds good!!!

Shiela B
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: