Balloon Collaboration
December 10, 2019, 10:45:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DaddyB, Larry and Dan are your administrators...Private message for any problems or issues with the Forum//barntekadmin

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Linked Events
  • Wedding: Danielle: November 14, 2009
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Danielle's Wedding  (Read 3277 times)
Larry
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2009, 06:44:40 PM »

Well, it is getting closer.  I have been practicing the wedding march and haven't thought much about it, but the closer the day gets, the more nervous I get.  Undecided    Danielle said she didn't care if I screwed it up really bad, she just wanted me to play for her wedding, but I know I have to get it right and I hope I do.  Good luck with the wedding Danielle and I hope all your dreams come true.
DaddyB
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 10:33:26 PM »

You have two fans in Perry pulling for you.  Grin
Mary
Family

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »

We really wish we could be at Danielle's wedding but will be thinking of you all....
DaniB

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 04:50:15 PM »

Just to let y'all know... my wedding was fantastic!!! Could not have been more perfect. the weather was great, the wedding march was great ;-) and me nor Josh screwed up our vows! Thanks to everyone who could make it. And for those of you who couldn't, you were still there in my heart! I love y'all!

~*Danielle*~
Brandi Lynn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:03:12 PM »

Yep the wedding was great!! Danielle was the most gorgous person on earth!!!!! I don't know how I didn't cry, I mean pouring tears crying. It's just the thought of giving a sister away. Josh is a great guy though so I am happy because she is happy!!!!!!!! Love you Danielle!!!!!!!
sillykay
Family

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

I think I did enough of the crying for the both of us Brandi. Once it started it wouldn't stop. You're right. She was just Beautiful!!! (but don't tell her that, she might get the big head)  Lips sealed

Shiela B
Brandi Lynn

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 10:57:45 PM »

Yeah I know. She just might!!! LOL!!!! Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: