Balloon Collaboration
February 27, 2020, 10:42:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hosting for barntek.net has been extended for another 3 years

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Uploading pics to the Picture Gallery  (Read 3166 times)
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: September 24, 2009, 02:42:00 AM »

I'm starting this new topic so you can alert me when you've either uploaded or want to upload pics to the gallery...Thanks
Cheryl
Family

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 07:12:42 PM »

I emailed you a picture of the Logo that I was working on.  I couldn't figure out how to upload it here.
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2009, 03:06:14 AM »

Got it! and it's perfect...I tried modifying the jpg and didn't get it as good as I would have liked, maybe you can do it better from the original...can I have a copy in .gif format with a transparent background...I tried to extract the logo from the jpg and it got a little messy at the top (those white flecks around the border at the top of the logo)...Thanks
Cheryl
Family

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 11:31:03 PM »

Ok...I emailed the .gif version....hopefully that will work.
DaddyB
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2009, 03:18:29 AM »

I found the map with the predicted flight path for the 2009 flight.  It has been uploaded to 2009/data.
Not sure if that was the right place but data seemed most logical.   Huh
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2009, 03:19:59 AM »

Ok I was able to get the white flecks out of it so it's looking Really good now!  Thanks Cheryl, for making that for us...it looks a LOT better than just the words up there...I have the regular web pages converted and the wiki too, so now I have to update the bulletin board (and figure out how to change the colors too)...
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 03:21:46 AM »

Yep, that was why I put that one up there..I'll move them over into an album tonite...I have some more pics that I uploaded over the weekend that I have to move into the gallery as well...
DaddyB
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 01:18:46 AM »

I have quite a few pictures showing various stages of construction of several items that we used.  If you think they would be useful, I could ftp them.  I could write a description of the photos (if I can remember what I did... hee hee) so they could explain what we were doing.  It might take awhile but I could start working on them. Orrrrr maybe that is what could be uploaded to the Wiki....  Anyway, tell me what y'all think.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: