Balloon Collaboration
October 22, 2017, 12:08:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hosting for barntek.net has been extended for another 3 years

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Time for a revamp  (Read 777 times)
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 02, 2015, 12:30:25 AM »

The whole site is changing! I'll be updating all the web pages on the site during the next few days/weeks to make them look nicer and to make them more "mobile device" friendly...I will let you all know when I'm ready to change everything over...In the interim, I'll post links to the pages that I've updated so you can look and comment...

Please use this thread for comments and suggestions for improvements over what I've done ("Looks like crap" would not be a very helpful comment, tell me WHY it looks like crap)...Also, check it out on your iPhones/Androids/iPads to make sure it translates well

Here are the ones I've done so far:

Home page
Near Space Basics
Archives Page
Balloon 2015
Balloon 2007
Balloon 2008 (including Dan's Writeup)
Balloon 2009 dwb writeup is in progress but you can see the "progress-so-far" when you click the button (**Finished!**)
DWB writeup
Balloon 2010
Balloon 2014
...and finally, the links page
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 02:23:04 AM by Dan » Logged
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2015, 01:49:39 AM »

The test pages now refer back to themselves .. i.e. clicking on the Barntek logo on the new Archives page will bring you back to the bootstrap home page... Also, the bulletin board and gallery links on the test pages work now
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 02:27:53 AM »

...I think that's everything.  I will convert everything over this weekend (Oct 31/Nov 1) unless I get a request for a change or a request to hold off on converting it over...don't forget that the new pages should be mobile phone/tablet compatible so you can test them that way as well
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2015, 10:59:17 PM »

Done...Let me know if you find any broken links or any that link back to the old web pages
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: