Balloon Collaboration
December 15, 2019, 02:13:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: barntek.com is now part of the BarnTek information network...Currently redirected to barntek.net

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Software Updates to Barntek.net  (Read 2183 times)
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2011, 02:06:28 PM »

Well they said there were software updates that needed to be done so I did them...which completely destroyed the look of our bulletin board and phtoto gallery, as a matter of fact, the photo gallery was offlilne for about 3 weeks while I tried to figure out what was causing the problems...I finally have it back online but I still need to do a few tweaks...new version has language support, which I will remove, and a FAQ link up where you log in...that sounds like something we could use so I might play around with that, post a few q&a and see if I can make it link...

I need Larry to verify that his website is still functional because Wordpress was another one of the ones that got "updated"
DaddyB
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 04:14:08 AM »

Hoo Ray!  You have the gallery restored!  Glad to see that back on line.  Larry was able to restore some of the wiki, but looks like the 2010 stuff was lost....   Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: