Balloon Collaboration
December 10, 2019, 10:29:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DaddyB, Larry and Dan are your administrators...Private message for any problems or issues with the Forum//barntekadmin

Home   Help Search gallery Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making Win7 work  (Read 2964 times)
Larry
Administrator

View Profile
« on: January 31, 2011, 08:43:20 AM »

Well, win7 is out.  I couldn't get the stuff to work on it, and I couldnt get it to work on my virtual XP machine.  Much to my wife's dismay, I had to move the whole operation to the back bedroom and put it on my real XP machine.
I got the compass wired up and programmed, but it doesn't seem to respond as expected.  I get a fairly good reading for about 180 degrees, then it gets weird.  I will have to play with it some more to see what I really have.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 11:52:50 AM by Larry » Logged
Dan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 03:48:45 PM »

I assume you're talking about your programming interface...I'm sure you've thought about this but have you tried "Run as Administrator"?  I was running it on my laptop (Vista machine) and it wouldn't work at all until I did it Run as Administrator...if that works, there's a way to make it run as administrator every time you launch the application without going through the Right Click menu...Just an idea
DaddyB
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 03:11:20 AM »

I don't have Win7, but I had to do the same thing running it in Vista.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: